The Yuku 2.0 post editor allows you to embed huge variety of content from popular sites on the internet. Included in this content is the ability to post Youtube videos within topics and replies to posts.
1) To post a Youtube video, simply go to a forum and click "Post Topic" or go to a topic and click "Post Reply". This will queue up the Yuku 2.0 post editor (Fig. 1).
Figure 1. Yuku 2.0 Post Editor. The arrow is pointing to the "Embed Content from Various Sites" link.
2) Next, click the "Embed Content From Various Sites" link as seen in Figure 1. This will bring up the "Embed Media Content" pop-up box.
3) From this "Embed Media Content" box you can now insert your Youtube video and adjust the width and height of the video if you so choose. For this example, this URL (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F57P9C4SAW4) has been chosen. Simply copy and past your Youtube video from Youtube.com to the "Media URL:" form (Fig. 2).
Figure 2. Embed Media Content Box. From here you can insert the Youtube video's URL and adjust the width and height of the video posted.
4) Next hit "OK" and you will return to the Yuku 2.0 Post Editor. From here, you can continue to edit your post by inserting and formatting text. In addition, you could add more than one video!
Figure 3. Yuku Post Editor with Youtube video successfully embedded.
5) Once you are happy with your post and embedded Youtube video, simply hit "Post" and your topic/post will appear!
As previously mentioned, the ability to embed content is not limited to Youtube. While the list is exhaustive, videos and content from other sites such as Flickr, Qik, Vimeo, Hulu, Viddler, SoundCloud, etc. can also be posted following this guide.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please create a ticket and we would be happy to assist you with embedding content on your site!